|Flowers are just one way of expressing how you
feel. There is a wide variety of beautiful flowers to choose from during
this holiday, and a choosing a local florist will ensure the freshest flowers
available. Roses, Tulips,
Lilies, Daisies, Orchids and Carnations are among the favorite flowers for this romance filled holiday, however
any flower combination will do the trick. Your local florist will know exactly
which type of seasonal flower to use if you don't want to send a traditional
flower bouquet. Shop online or stop by your florist and let an expert help
you decide which flowers to send over this Valentine's Day.
Most of our florists also carry Add on products
such as Chocolates, Stuffed Animals or Balloons that can be added to any flower
delivery to make their gift even more memorable. There are several gift
lines that a florist can take part of. Anything from Fruit Baskets, Candy
Bouquets, Candles, Gift Cards, homemade baked goods to photo frames. For
the most unique gift for Valentine's Day 2012 visit a local florist!
Flowers Candy and More, florists deliver!
Here are a few tips to make sure your
floral purchase goes smoothly over this busy holiday.
- Use a local florist. Avoid the middle man, using a local florist will
ensure every penny you spend will go towards your beautiful flower selection.
- Order Early. Place your order 2 to 3 days in advance of delivery, this way your florist is sure to have the flowers you want in stock
- Deliver Early. Wow your loved one with a public display of your love. Deliver your arrangements a few days early. This allows the arrangement to fully blossom by Valentine's Day and it shows your thoughtfulness to be expressed before and after Valentine's Day.
- Boxed Roses? Most florists will have a beautiful box of roses
to send or pick up. There is nothing wrong with this beautiful sentiment.
Avoid companies that drop ship your flowers. There is a difference when
receiving boxed roses. Women prefer the beautiful bow wrapped box,
compared to the card board box that some of these arrangements arrive in.
- Which Flowers to send? The traditional flower that shows love
of course is the Red Rose. However, there are several different flowers that
will convey your love as well. If they have a favorite flower, make sure
to send it. If you don't know their favorite flowers, then ask! If you are
still unsure about the perfect flower arrangement to send, then you can rely on
your local florist to make the decision for you. Their floral designers
are skilled in floral decor and can easily create an arrangement that sends the
message you want!
Valentine's Day Flowers - Sample Arrangements